Release date: November 27, 2014
MYDIGIPASS.COM has changed its policy so that e-mail addresses will only be present in the list of shared attributes if the user has confirmed his e-mail address. See: https://developer.mydigipass.com/news#_only_confirmed_e_mail_addresses_can_be_shared
Since the releases previous to this version assumed that the e-mail attribute was always present, it was used in some cases. The changes in this release mainly check for the presence of the e-mail attribute before using it.
Not updating to this release may result in PHP notices about "Undefined index" in Drupal's watchdog.
- In some cases, the message in the "Status report" contained a hyperlink pointing to a no longer existing module page.
There are no database schema changes.
- Updated the link to the dp_connect.js file.
- Implemented the multi-language feature of MYDIGIPASS.COM so that button-helptext can be displayed in the user's native language.
- Moved the connectivity test button to the advanced settings form.
- Changed all test-urls (used in the connectivity test and the ssl certificate test) to the data_origin url.
- Implementation of 3 API functions to allow Drupal developers or other modules to interact with the MYDIGIPASS.COM module:
- mydigipass_logged_in_with_mydigipass(): Allows to check whether the current user is logged in with MYDIGIPASS.COM.
- mydigipass_user_data_by_drupal_uid(): Returns the MYDIGIPASS.COM user data for a certain Drupal UID.
- mydigipass_user_data_by_mydigipass_uuid(): Returns the MYDIGIPASS.COM user data for a certain MYDIGIPASS.COM UUID.
- Updated the hardcoded location from where the MyDIGIPASS.COM dp_connect.js file is loaded.
- Moved the security settings admin page to the advanced settings admin page.
- Provided an interface that allows site administrators to change all MyDIGIPASS.COM endpoint and API URLs.
- Implementation of the MYDIGIPASS.COM (dis)connected endpoints: the module now notifies MYDIGIPASS.COM of (dis)connected users.
- This release now supports strict validation of the SSL certificate presented by MYDIGIPASS.COM.
- Improvement of CSRF protection in OAuth communication.
- Only show MYDIGIPASS.COM attributes in the user profile if the administrator selected attributes to be shown.
- Also perform SSL certificate validation when testing connectivity to MYDIGIPASS.COM
- Re-implemented the code which handles the authentication of a MYDIGIPASS.COM account who is linked to a blocked Drupal user.
- Prevented errors in case a MYDIGIPASS.COM account is trying to link to a Drupal user who is already linked to another MYDIGIPASS.COM account.
- Updated the admin section so that user attributes from MYDIGIPASS.COM can be renamed and sorted using a draggable table.
- Implemented additional protection against CSRF attacks. See http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-27#section-10.12
- First release of the mydigipass module for Drupal 6.